Updated: Nov 15, 2015
Irvington SDA Church
Bible Study Series
Sunday December 2 2012 Study
- When did Nebuchadnezzar besiege Jerusalem?
- Was Jehoiakim a good king or a bad king for Jerusalem? (Defend your answer.)
- How long was the training for the young captives?
- What did their education entail?
- What did their diet entail?
- What did they choose instead?
- Daniel and his friends had two tests, one by the king and one by the king’s servant. What was the basis for each of these tests?
- Are there any key/repeated words or phrases in this chapter?