Updated: Nov 15, 2015
Irvington SDA Church
Bible Study Series
Sunday December 9 2012 Study
- What were the metals seen in the dream? Do they increase or decrease in material value?
- What did the head of gold represent? Why?
- Which metal is discussed the most? What characteristics are mentioned about it?
- What was the reward Daniel received? His friends?
- Are there key words/phrases in the passages?
- What was the basic message of the dream?
1. The success/failure of the Babylonian kings was directly connected to how they related to God. (Something to consider...) How do you relate to God? What is your attitude toward Him?
Additional links on this topic: