Updated: Nov 15, 2015
Irvington SDA Church
Bible Study Series
Sunday December 16 2012 Study
- How tall was the image that Nebuchadnezzar set up? How wide?
- Where was the image set up?
- What was the primary metal used in the construction of the image?
- What was everyone commanded to do? At what time? What would be the punishment if they didn’t?
- What was the accusation against the “3 Hebrew boys”?
- Who gathered around to “verify” the deliverance of God for his faithful boys?
- Was the entire kingdom commanded to come for the dedication of the image? Why or why not?
- Did the Hebrew boys believe their God would deliver them? (not just could but would deliver them) ?
- Based on Nebuchadnezzar’s response in the end, what was at stake in the command to bow down to his image?
Revelation 12, 13